Allison is Yeah Right's resident Colorado sports fan who loves Will Ferrell, Chelsea FC, and, of course, liberty. Growing up in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains (think South Park) she watched every episode of Saved by the Bell at least ten times. Her life goal is to appear on Jeopardy, but she'd settle for Hole in the Wall.
A former radio DJ, Allison will listen to any musical genre that is not modern pop country. She is also hopelessly addicted to celebrity gossip and reality TV shows on MTV and Bravo. In other words, she watches The Hills so you don't have to.
Allison's Vital Stats:
- Favorite Band: Weezer
- Favorite Movie: Caddyshack
- Favorite TV Show: Seinfeld
- Favorite Book: A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
LarryK reports to Yeah Right under deep cover in America’s heartland. Hit the shuffle on his CD deck, and the sounds might include the New York Dolls, Hound Dog Taylor and Chaka Khan. He’s also not ashamed to say that he listens to a little country, as long as it’s not sung by a bottle blonde in pants that are too tight or a man wearing an oversized hat. An unabashed “dynamist,” he thinks society should be structured to maximize liberty, growth and creativity, and dreams of a day when Hayek (Friedrich, not Selma) will be required reading on all college campuses. He is the creepy, even older brother in Yeah Right Nation because somebody has to be.
LarryK’s Vital Stats:
- Favorite Band: Just one? Let’s say Slobberbone.
- Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons, back in the day
- Favorite Serious Movie(s): The Godfather I and II
- Favorite Frivolous Movie(s): Cinematic mayhem like A Fish Called Wanda, What’s Up Doc?, and The Miracle at Morgan’s Creek
- Favorite Book: The Franchiser by Stanley Elkin